Make every day a more earth-friendly day with our modern cloth nappies. Feel good at every nappy change knowing that you’re helping reduce your environmental impact by choosing reusable.
The fabric used to craft the nappy cover is made from recycled water bottles. Each nappy print has been lovingly created by Australian designers because we believe in the importance of supporting local talent and their ability to bring our designs to life.
The insert is a trifold design and made from 3 layers of 100% certified organic bamboo cotton. When folded into thirds, it provides 9 layers of fabric for maximum absorbency. You can take comfort in knowing there are no nasty chemicals near your little one’s bum, just natural fibres.
Our nappies are designed in Australia and ethically manufactured overseas.
- Easy-to-use pocket-style modern cloth nappy
- Nappy shell made from recycled water bottle fabric
- One-size-fits-most (OSFM) design with waist and rise snaps to adjust sizing
- Trim fit, best suited for little one from 3kg - 16kg
- Internal gusset providing added protection from those messy explosions
- 100% organic bamboo cotton trifold insert
- Unique prints designed by local Australian artists
- Designed in Australia, made ethically overseas
Want to learn more about our Evia Collective range of modern cloth nappies? Here you'll get the finer details about our reusable nappies such as material composition and key nappy features. Tell me more.